Who's the Dummy?

Everything you wanted to know about ventriloquism. Come join the fun!

Saturday, November 25, 2006

"What kind of puppet?"



Ronnie here again. I've been thinking...I didn't suggest a topic for discussion. So here's one: Do you have a vent figure or a puppet? Or do you like to practice vocal effects to surprise your little brother or scare Aunt Matilda? I'd like to know! I'm especially interested if you have a GIRL puppet. Uh, scratch that last part. Kimn's heading this way so I gotta play it cool. I'll be waiting to read your posts. Describe your puppets or how you got into venTRICKolism. Yeah! Yours truly, RONNIE (p.s. - I gotta get my own account)

2 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ronnie seems to have a mind of his own. He's a funny guy... but I guess that actually leads back to you. Your doing a great job. Keep up the good work.

 
At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your site. Ronnie is very funny and I'll come back to read more!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home